How do you add reference TMs in Trados Freelance 2015?
Thread poster: A. Deb
A. Deb
A. Deb  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 14:56
Spanish to English
+ ...
Mar 23, 2017

Hi

Can anyone help please? I want to create a new TM in SDL TRADOS 2015 Freelance and I want to use another TM as a reference TM without adding its entire contents contents to the new TM that I'm creating. I've done this in previous versions of TRADOS but have never had the need to do it in 2015. I've tried the online help by typing in "add reference TM" but can't find anything. Is this feature called something else or does the feature not exist?

Thanks

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 15:56
English to Russian
The feature is called "check box". Mar 23, 2017

Just untick the "Update" box for your reference TM in the list of TM's (Project settings - All language pairs - TM & AT).

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do you add reference TMs in Trados Freelance 2015?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »