Thread poster: avatkin (X)
avatkin (X)
avatkin (X)
Local time: 01:40
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 4, 2016

Good afternoon,

I am currently working as a Over the Phone Interpreter. My system is ok, but old, and doesn't have the best volume. I am looking into getting something affordable for right now, but with good sound quality.

I was wondering if anyone here is familiar with the following system: Seneo Dialpad with Headset, Call Center Telephone Tone Dial Key Pad with Noise Cancellation

Thank you

Adriana

José Henrique Lamensdorf
José Henrique Lamensdorf  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 02:40
English to Portuguese
+ ...
In memoriam
The cheapest solution Nov 7, 2016

You can use amplified loudspeakers having a jack to connect your earphone, like this, so you'll hear it louder. No, no need for Altec Lansing, I had the same feature on a pair of $10 Chinese speakers.
<
... See more
You can use amplified loudspeakers having a jack to connect your earphone, like this, so you'll hear it louder. No, no need for Altec Lansing, I had the same feature on a pair of $10 Chinese speakers.

If your microphone is too weak, however, you'd need a preamplifier, which would justify - if your system is so old - upgrading your audio board instead.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Question about telephon system with headset

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »