Customer Assistance and Support
ProZ.com is looking for a talented and enthusiastic person to provide customer service to the community of
the world-leading web site related to translation and language.
The job includes:
- processing of support requests,
- establishing and maintaining good relationships with language service professionals and outsourcers,
- encouraging the use of the existing features of the site,
- testing functionality of new website features,
- promoting ProZ.com events.
- excellent conversation and writing skills in English (other languages a plus),
- computer and Internet skill,
- the ability to work in teams,
- the ability to work remotely (reliable, high speed Internet connection).
If you are interested in this position, please submit your online application below.
Thank you for your interest in working with ProZ.com!
Before applying for a position at ProZ.com, you should study the site carefully, considering whether or not this is a site
and community about which you can be passionate. Be sure to study the KudoZ
systems, the directory
, Blue Board
and other site features. Please also read the FAQ
If you are already familiar with all these aspects of the site, and you feel that you may be ready to devote your working hours
to advancing ProZ.com and its community, the next step toward joining the team is to fill out the following application.
A variety of information is requested in the application, and it may take you some time to complete it. We promise that when you
submit a thorough and thoughtful application, we will respond with similar care and consideration.
Please be frank about your skills and background. Candidates that progress in the interview process will be asked to demonstrate
their abilities. Histories and references will also be checked.
If you are not a native speaker of English, please fill out this form, in English, to the best of your ability. Grammar will not be
counted against you.
It is recommended that to prevent the loss of data, you prepare your responses first in a document editor. When your application
is ready, cut and paste each response and then submit the form.
Note that with the exception of contact data, all questions in the application are optional. Applications received will be
kept strictly confidential.